Aside from writing at KDShives.com and Microbematters.org, Katherine also guest blogs at selected sites and is a current member of the Bullish Blog Network.
If you would like Katherine to contribute for your site or publication, please contact via email at:
Selected Academic Publications:
- Alpha-synuclein expression restricts RNA viral infections in the brain
- West Nile Virus Population Structure, Injury, and Interferon-Stimulated Gene Expression in the Brain From a Fatal Case of Encephalitis
- West nile virus-induced activation of the mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 supports viral growth and viral protein expression
- West Nile virus growth is independent of autophagy activation.
- Tissue remodeling gene expression in a murine model of chronic rhinosinusitis.
- Tissue remodeling in the acute otitis media mouse model.
- Altered expression of tissue remodeling genes in a mouse model of acute allergic rhinitis.
Non-Peer Reviewed Essays: